Rosa's World

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas and Bertha

Hi there!

Well, for the past 2 or 3 days, I've had an image in my brain... of Christmas ornaments, suspended from our (Me, Gilbert and Bertha's) quilting room ceiling.

Finally got some "me" time and made 3 ornaments.

These ornaments are flat - one dimensional.

Here's a picture of the back of one of these ornaments.



Here's a picture of the red one.



Here they are, hanging from the ceiling.



Would you believe that Gilbert and I were almost side by side when we took these pictures?!?!?

Here's HIS picture, taken with his 3 GS iPhone while the previous pictures where taken with my Canon camera (circa 2007).



I like HIS picture better....

Can Santa bring ME an iPhone this year?!??!
*grin*

Hope you all have a great week!

Rosa

No comments: