Rosa's World

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hexagons #1 and #2.... Re-Visited

 Hi There!

I've been bitten by the Inklingo bug!
And, the bite was rather severe....
At this point in time,
it has to do with Linda Franz's
300 + Hexagon designs!

Incredibly Jaw Dropping,
that's truly very easy
the Inklingo way!

Well, if you remember, I had started making these hexagons with a dark navy background and Gilbert mentioned that it looked like Halloween blocks.

Soooo, I took the first 2 apart and now can show you the completed ironed cutey...

Hexagon #1


Hexagon #2


I've got my third one finished but not ironed, yet. I just finished it this morning.  

I'll upload its picture, in a few days.

Linda Franz, the genius behind Inklingo, also has a blog, that is also very informative and always has lots of eye candy!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Rosa

No comments: