Rosa's World

Saturday, July 7, 2012

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N !!!

Hi There!

Yesterday, at 4h01 p.m., I officially started a week's vacation.  
And, once again, I will try and maintain my vacation journal.


That's about it....  

Gilbert has decided to stay home and man the fort.  

Me?  I've got a 3 day trip planned.  

I'll be leaving Monday morning and heading up North of my province.  

I should be back by Wednesday.  

And Friday morning, 
I'll be going to St. Andrews-by-the-Sea. 

If you're bored or just plain curious, 
check out my Vacation Journal.   
I should be updating it, every morning.

Hope you're having a Wonderful Weekend!

Here's a song, sung by the Muppets, that should keep you entertained for a bit... 


Rosa

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Have fun kiddo.
Glad to see u r doing your journal again... that-a-way we can all travel with you; vicariously, of course! Hugs, <3