Rosa's World

Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Few More Pics to Share

 Hi There!

Well, I sorta finished a UFO and
 I forgot to blog about it.  
Probably 'cause I really didn't do 
much work to it, 'cept bind it.... 
and even then, I bound it by machine. *s*

Anyhow, it was a panel that I had picked up 
at Mardens, in Calais, Maine... a year or 2 ago.

Gilbert did an AWESOME job quilting it!



 Here's a picture of me,
 the week BEFORE our office closed down.


And here's what I had to work with during the last few days.

A chair, a phone and a makeshift table.

 

 Well, as you probably know, 
my last work day was Friday, the 28th of September.  
The very next day, Gilbert and I left to go to a quilt show in Calais, Maine.

We usually stop at Dunkin Donut's as soon as we arrive in Calais.  

This time, we stopped as we were leaving.

Gilbert, the driver, needed some coffee
for our trip back.
*s*

And NO, that donut had waaaay 
too much icing for me - I brushed it off!

 I really wish the picture had turned out better, on this pic....  There were cob webs ALL OVER this pay phone!!!  I told Gilbert, "This is so sad.  It's a sign of the times.  No ONE is using this payphone - everyone has cell phones!"


Well, that's about it for now.  This afternoon, I spent a bit of time Chillin'.  Thorougly enjoyed it and did NOT feel guilty, in the least!

LOL

Yup!  I managed to do that today!

Happy Thanksgiving, to all my Canuck Friends!!!!

Rosa


No comments: