Rosa's World

Sunday, August 24, 2014

(Mostly) Veggies + 13 Days = 10 lbs!

Hi There!

How'm I doin', you might be askin' yourself....

Well, most days, I stick with the veggies.  These past 3 days ....  I've been slowly sliding off the wagon.

Today's my day off. 

I've got laundry goin', this morning.

This afternoon, dishes.  PLUS, I'm hoping to do some cooking and meal prep.  I'm back at work tomorrow, for the rest of the week.

I've noticed that when I haven't planned ahead of time and I have no food with me - GOD FORBID I SHOULD STARVE.... that's when my brain and Mr. Belly get together and they start talkin' pizzas and subs and... well, you know what I mean.  :-)

Planning and prepping is the secret to getting and staying healthy, I believe.

Gotta run!  Final laundry load - #4 - is ready for action!

Have a Super Sunday!

Rosa

2 comments:

Elly D said...

Well done Rosa!! Yup, prepping ahead is definitely the answer :) Great going with both your diet and your working!

Anonymous said...

Good job Rosa... You are doing really well on your new eating plan! I agree planning ahead is really important for not giving into temptation ...a very slippery slope!