Rosa's World

Saturday, April 19, 2008

DJ - Sheila Belyea

Hi there!

Well, I had to go on a business trip, for work and managed to squeeze in some "down time", in between meetings, and meet my FIRST Janiac - Sheila Belyea!

Much to my surprise, I got a 2-for-1 deal - Diana was there, too! *VBG*

We went to Sheila's (former) quilt shop, did some shopping and chatting and then, headed off to a sandwich spot, in Presque Ile, Maine.... Don't ask me the name - I'm not good with "names", usually! LOL



Diana, Rosa (me) and Sheila!

Many, MANY thanks to Sheila and Dianne for the SUPER "Janiac" reception! *VBG*

We're supposed to meet up, in Bangor at the end of June... along with 9 other "Janiacs" - Another fun time, I'm sure! *grin*

Rosa

UPDATE - 20 April 2008: Just found my receipt for the café spot, where we had lunch. It is called "Café Sorpresso" and it's located on the main drag, in Presque Ile, Maine. EXCELLENT beef sandwich and coffee! *grin*

No comments: