Rosa's World

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Zelda 'n Bandit's Daily Journal: I'm a Sensitive Guy!

Zelda 'n Bandit's Daily Journal:

Bandit here. I'm a sensitive guy. I "feel" more than Zelda. Much more.

Yesterday morning, my fur Mommy came downstairs and I had been sick in my sleep space (AKA under the kitchen table). She cleaned it up, as is her job, of course. Tee Hee.

My fur Daddy came into the kitchen and he started to gag. He told my fur Mommy that I smelled like garbage or like something rotten! Well, they couldn't put me out since it was raining and windy outside. They couldn't give me a bath in THEIR bathtub. HELLO!!! HAVE YOU SEEN THE SIZE OF ME??? And, spraying me with some kind of perfume would not be good for my health.

Did I mention this is the first time that I had such an "aroma" about me?

My fur Mommy figured it out. We had a Category 1 Hurricane come into our city and she figures that my chakras weren't quite lined up, in my body.

Sooooo, if that's the case, let's hope that our FIRST Summer Storm will be our LAST Summer Storm, for this season, anyhow!

My chakras can't take another storm.

 Besides.... They may be asking me to move in their Baby Barn, next time.

 

No comments: