Rosa's World

Friday, December 10, 2010

Crafty Ribbons and Beads

Hi There!

Gilbert's come to my rescue, once again.

I had a LOT of ribbons and beads and doo-dahs that were spread out, all over my sewing studio... some hidden in containers that I had even forgotten about.

I explained to Gilbert what I needed. While I was explaining and we were both brainstorming, he came up with this design. As space was limited, we decided to make, what I call my "Spool Holder" vertical, rather than horizontal.

Here's the top part....



Here's the bottom part....



There's a hinge underneath my holder, so I can un-snap the top part and either add or remove my ribbon or bead spools.



And since you're probably wondering what's in the top left hand corner, in the above picture, I thought I'd show you what I picked up, for the Christmas.... and into the New Year, I hope.

*grin*



This is a bag of HUGE pine cones that were dipped into some kind of cinnamon spice.... It smells INCREDIBLE!!!!

And that's it, for this evening!

Have a great weekend!

Rosa

1 comment:

Barb said...

What a great way to store your ribbons....and I am sure the smell from the pincones are just wonderful!