Rosa's World

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Give-a-Ways!!!

Hi There!

Yup! Two blogs, back-to-back.... What can I say? It happens, sometimes. LOL

My friend Elaine has an incredible Blog contest. You can win Jennifer Chiaverini's new novel, "Sonoma Rose".

Another blog that I follow.... C & T Publishing Blog have 2 bundles of fabric to Give-a-Way. The hardest part about this contest is you have to tell them which you'd prefer: the light bundle of fabrics or the dark ones. Me? I couldn't decide. I told them to pick for me! LOL

Viridian has been blogging for 4 years. She's giving fabric and thread away! IMAGINE!??!?

LiteMotif is looking for advice and promises to reward 2 people that comment and give her suggestions or advice. What's the Give-a-Way? Who knows and do we really care!?!?!? A surprise gifty in the mail is ALWAYS great in MY mailbox!!!! *grin*

Good luck, everyone!!!

Rosa

No comments: