It was recently brought to my attention that our local hospice - Bobby's Hospice - lets their patients use one of their quilts. And apparently their quilts are getting rather shabby.
I LOVE making crumb blocks and had a few lego blocks.
Well, my few "Lego" blocks were languishing in an empty, yet clean, pizza box and had assumed the (ugly) title of UFO - "Un-Finished Object".
So, I decided that I had to get off the fence and move on with these Lego Blocks.
I cut a few of 'em up and added a few crumb blocks and made the top of this quilt, that I've named "Bobby #1". I "plan" on making 1 quilt per month, to give to Bobby's Hospice.
We shall see.
Here's the quilt top that I finished 3 days ago.
And, true to one of my New Year's Eve goal, I am using up as much of my fabric stash, as possible. I've put together a "pieced" back!
Its like a reversible quilt!
And, here's a picture of this quilt's label. I don't wanna brag, but I think it's rather cute!
I hope to deliver this as soon as Gilbert quilts it and I get a few hours to bind it!