Rosa's World

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Poppy Quilt - 12" block


My SP (Secret Pal) sent me the most wonderful kit, at a super time in my quilting world - A mini Poppy quilt. Not sure if she realized that I work with a Veteran's association and the poppy is very close to my heart. *s*

I had problems with the "stems", as this was the first time I had ever done them... hopefully not the last. *s*

I thought that I would share with you, my progress.

The reason that the kit arrived at a super time in my quilting world ... is that I've finally finished all of my DJ blocks, tris and kites. I will be sashing and piecing them together, but this is done on my sewing machine, and I've always liked to "do something", in the evening while watching TV. Now, I have my Poppy Quilt, to work on!

No comments: