Rosa's World

Monday, December 10, 2007

The Simple Things - Part 1



Sometimes, it's the simple things in life that make you happy inside. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

For the month of November, my SP (Secret Pal) sent me a whole bunch of beautiful and useful items, but I think the thing that I cherish the most and that makes me feel "beautiful" is a couple of bead necklaces that she had picked up in New Orleans... and she shared with me. *VBG*

There's just plastic beads... I don't think they cost very much but their colors are so pretty and they're shiny and they make me feel "happy" inside. *GRIN*

In fact, I kinda feel like I'm playing "dress up" again. *s*

Thank you, SP, for making me feel SOOOOO special!

Rosa

And I've been wearing them around the house, with my old house clothes and I feel "special". Silly, eh? LOL

Got Gilbert to take a couple pictures of me, with the beads on...

1 comment:

Jacqui's Quilts said...

Hey Rosa:

Just got caught up on your blog! Fun reading :-). I especially enjoyed reading how you started the DJ quilt...lots of my sentiments in there as well and I'm addicted already...think I'm up to 11 or 12 blocks. Not too much progress with Christmas here. Congrats on getting your blocks done!! I'm really enjoying the journey...need to get those journal pages done; I think I still remember which days I did which block LOL.

Jacqui in Ontario Canada