Rosa's World

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sewing - Giftie

Hi there!

Okay, a year or two ago, a good friend of mine had the "big" operation.
I had wanted to make her these slippers, at the time.

(NOTE: Look in the dictionary for "procrastinator"
and you'll see my picture there! LOL)

Anyhow, I finally got these made up and sent them to her!

I call them "Quilting Slippers".

Click on the picture and you'll get to see them up close.

Notice the "Siggie" block??? I even managed to sign my name, on there! LOL




That's about it, folks! Meant to blog on this a week or two ago....
*sigh*
Too many ideas.... not enough hours in a day!
*grin*


Have a great day!

Rosa

P.S. As an extra bonus, you can remove the strip underneath the slipper, put them on your feet and walk around with them. It'll pick up any loose threads or dust bunnies, too! LOL

No comments: