Rosa's World

Friday, October 24, 2008

And ANOTHER surprise Gifty!!!

For no reason, whatsoever.... or at least, as far as I could tell,
my friend Frummie sent me 2 gorgeous pieces of
"polka dot" fabrics!

*VBG*



You know the feeling, when you go to the mailbox and
see a parcel there, with your friend's return addy on it and
your first thoughts are, "Huh?!? I wonder why SHE sent me a package?!??"

And then, once opened, you realize that it was a "for-no-special-reason" gifty...

*VBG*

Thanks a bunch, Frummie!!!

Appreciate your friendship.... and the gifty, too,
but the "friendship's" the best part!

*still grinning*

Ro

1 comment:

Cathy said...

That was so nice of Frummie to send some Polka Dots your way. She is so sweet and have fun with them. By the way, I'm enjoying the progress on your crumb quilt.
Cathy