Rosa's World

Friday, October 24, 2008

One last giftie!!!

Hi there!

I think this is the last "Gifty" that I have to share with you....

Actually, Jacqui, another Janiac friend of mine... we decided to do a
private "polka dot" swap!

Today, her package arrived in the mail!

WOW!!!! such gorgeous dots!



We happened to have the SAME quilt magazine, with a baby's polka dot quilt, in it!!!

Sooooo, we're BOTH to supposed to make this same quilt!

Can't wait to see what they will look like - bound to look similar, yet different!

*grin*



Thanks Jacqui!!!!

Ro

1 comment:

Jacqui's Quilts said...

You're welcome Rosa! It's been a lot of fun trading polka dots...in due time I hope to post a picture on my blog of the quilt! I have someone in mind for the baby quilt I hope to make with the polka dots, so there'll be a deadline soon LOL.

Hugs, Jacqui