Rosa's World

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Crumb Quilt Links

Hi there!

Since I've started working on my "Crumb" Quilt, I've found (or received) helpful links on how to make these wonderful (and addictive) crumb quilts!

So, I thought I'd share....

Quiltville Custom Quilting
"Crumbs, Crumbs, Crumbs!"

Quilting is my passion
Crumb Chaos blocks - a photo tutorial

Quiltville Custom Quilting
Barb's Crumbs

Now, here's ANOTHER excellent site, for "on-point" blocks and sizes and measurements for the triangles - at the end of your strips.

Quiltville Custom Quilting
Math for On-Point Quilts

Well, I hope these links help you. I know they will for me - I won't have to keep searching to the internet and wonder, "Now, where the heck did I see those instructions, again?!?"

LOL

Have a great sewing day!

Rosa

No comments: