Rosa's World

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Arachnology - The Study of Spiders

Hi There!

Gilbert and I went to visit my parents, today.

We left around 10 a.m. and got back home around 3 p.m.

Once home, Gilbert started tidying up Bertha's room and then "fooled around" with the (new) Bertha.

I'm not sure, but I think he's fallen in love with her.... all over again!

LOL

Anyhow, while he was doing "his" thing, I decided to continue work on my "Spider" blocks...



Yes, there IS one block missing but I figured at 8h30 p.m., it was time to call it a day.



I absolutely LOVE the look of these blocks but you know what? It might not appear that way, but they sure do take a LOT of work to put one together!

But, I've always loved scrapped quilts and this one is no different.

*grin*

Have a great week!!!

Rosa

3 comments:

Cyn said...

Your Spidey is looking wonderful! Love it. I totally agree with you on the 'work' involved... but they look so grand!

tich said...

That quilt is going to look spectacular!!

Anonymous said...

Rosa, I love that quilt. The colours are so beautiful and crisp. Great job! ~Johanne