Rosa's World

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Meet Herbie and the Boys

 Hi There!

I can't remember if I shared this with you, but I was on "V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N", this past week!!!

I pulled out my Aunt's yellow rose blocks, this week, and started putting them together.


As of 5h30, this afternoon, Gilbert finally finished our Baby Barn!!!

Yes, there's still a few things to do but the building is now "enclosed".

He still has to do the "caulking" and paint the exterior.... It comes with a base - ivory color - primer paint on the outside of the building.

He will be making shelves inside of the barn and transferring all our "stuff" from the old baby barn - on the right hand side - to the new one.

THEN, he will be demolishing it and putting it to the curbside for garbage pickup.


This afternoon, I decided to go to the "Pumpkin Patch" and pick up a few flowers, for our deck.

This was an empty planter and I selected 3 begonias and a heliodrum or heliotrump or some kind of "helio" plant.... Apparently, once it starts blooming, the smell is INCREDIBLE!

Can't wait...



This planter was already filled and "ready" to hang.  It's got TONS of reddish/orangish flowers!!!


This one has black-eyed Susans and some purple flowers.... but I especially loved the "Welcome" sign, on the hanger, itself!


And finally, let me introduce to you
"Herb and the Boys"!!!

From front to back....
Italian Parsley, Spicy Oregano, Basil, Garlic Chives and Frilly Parsley.
(their names as best as I remember them...)


Tomorrow is "Victoria Day", here in Canada and some of us are lucky enough to have the day off.

I'm one of them.

:-)

I plan on hiding in my Sewing Studio, tomorrow... 
Two days sitting on my deck, watching and helping Gilbert and I'm EXHAUSTED!

I need a break!

LOL

Rosa

No comments: