Rosa's World

Sunday, September 23, 2012

From Sussex and I Know it!

Hi There!

Gilbert and I went to Sussex, yesterday.  There was a quilt show and since we had never been to the Sussex Quilt show and it's only 'bout 1 hours drive away.... 
to Sussex we went!

Sussex is a quaint little farming village/town - cows are their "thing".   

This past year, 2 teenagers decided to 
make up a video for a school project.  
Their video went viral on the net!


Nathalie Hartford writes about 
Sussex with her blog, "Life Out Loud".

Soooo, back to the quilt show.  
I just LOVED it!!!

Here are some pics:

I just LOVE looking at each guild's quilt.... 


This free BOM (Block Of the Month) -
A Tisket A Tasket -
came out on the internet about 2 or 3 years ago 
and I'm still impressed 
when I see these at our local quilt shows. *grin*


A GORGEOUS appliqued quilt.... 
with our Canadian Flowers!!!


I just LOVE bright colors -
I get the "WOW" factor, with these!
 

Every quilt show seems to have their "charms".

The ladies put quilts on the tables... 
YES, there were plastic covers protecting them - 
THANK GOD!!! - but I just LOVED this idea!!!


Hoping to blog more often....

Rosa



1 comment:

Cyn said...

Looks like a fun show, Rosa. Thanks for sharing the eye candy!