Rosa's World

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Quick and Easy Quilt

 Hi There!

I've been busy with a new quilt project
 that I'm finally ready to share with you!

I plan on giving classes on this quilt.
No, I didn't invent this technique.

You sew blocks side by side,
 
Easy, right?


With just 2 cuts, and a few tips...
you flip your pieces around
and you end up with THIS!
 

On point diamonds and your border triangles
are already in place....
Easy!!!

I went and picked up 2 Barenstair Bears charm packages,
 last week, along with some border fabric 
and backing of the same fabric line.

Gilbert and Bertha worked their magic on this cute quilt
and I finished binding it, this afternoon....
on my deck! 

(back of quilt)
 
(front of finished quilt)





Well, that's about it!

I will be teaching this quilt technique in October.

Stayed tuned, Folks!

Rosa

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Great quilt, Rosa. You sure make it sound easy. lol