Rosa's World

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Today's Agenda

Hi There!

Since today was designated as the day that I work on my "Asian" BOM (Block Of the Month)... circa 2010 quilt, I managed to finish another (machine) appliquéd flower block.

And no, I didn't take a picture.   
I'll try and remember to take one tomorrow.

Gilbert and I left the house around 4 p.m.  He had to go to Home Depot and pick up some melamine - white shelfing planks - that's what I'd call them .... and a few other items.

As we pulled into the parking lot, here's what he first spotted -  a BIG, RED, truck with the Milwaukee tool sign on the side.

In the past year or so, he's been buying Milwaukee tools - he's quite impressed with this brand.


After picking up everything on his list, we headed off to Boston Pizza, for supper.  

He took a surprise shot of me, playing with my iTouch.   

*grin*


After supper, we went to the city center.  Our local quilt guild's "Opening and Awards" ceremony was held, this evening!

Such lovely quilts but I forgot to take pictures!

Not to worry - I'll be going back there and will surely take some pictures to share!



That's about it!   

S'now 10h25 p.m. and I'm EXHAUSTED!

Have a Terrific Thursday!

Rosa

No comments: