Rosa's World

Thursday, February 26, 2009

More Hearts!!!

Hi there!

This month, is my birthday month and BOYS, have "I" had a lot of wonderful surprises,
in my mailbox!!!


I'm in a EXTRA special Heart swap, with a few gals. *s*

This one came from Monika -

INCREDIBLY beautiful and such teeny, tiny stitches!!!!



This one came from Brigitte... she's in my extra special swap group, too!

Her work is absolutely LOVELY!!!

And when you look behind the block.... her stitches are just as nice!!!

*VBG*



Today, my friend Marianna sent me SEVEN (7)
incredibly GORGEOUS Heart blocks!!!

This was a total surprise.
She wrote that she was thanking ME for helping her out,
a couple times.

I honestly didn't expect anything.... but she's NOT getting them back!!!

LOL



These are MUCH better looking, in "person"...

*grin*



All are machine embroidered!

I think this one is my favorite.... *s*




No, wait.... THIS one is my favorite!



No.... WAIT!!!

THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE!!!



Gosh... I think they're ALL my favorites!!!!



Where did she get her ideas?!??



Thanks everyone!!!

In the words of Marianne Moore:
"The Heart that Gives, Gathers."

Hope to blog more often -
I see that I hadn't blogged in almost TWO weeks!!!

Rosa

7 comments:

Susan In Texas said...

Rosa,
Those heart blocks are gorgeous!!!! I'm not surprised you're having trouble picking out a favorite. Are the redwork blocks hand or machine embroidered? They look amazing! What are you going to do with them?

Happy quilting,
Susan
http://www.susanintexas.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Those hearts are Awesome, it would be impossible to pick a favorite. So what is your plan for them? Lucky lady you are :) What a way to celebrate the "big" birthday!
Hugs,
Terry

Susan said...

A plethora of blessings. And you are certainly deserving of them.

Wenche said...

You lucky girl! Those hearts are just sooo cute. Do you have any left overs? I want one too. :)Oh well........I know....I'l make my own while waiting for the heart swap blocks to arrive :)

Elly D said...

WOW! Who's been a lucky girl then!! Those hearts are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Well, girl, if you are in the H2H swap you all will get at least one of these blocks....and if you like to know these are designs from Juju designs, an embroidery designer and a great one as those designs always stitch out so well.
Happy quilting,
Marianna
PS No, Rosa, I even don't WANT them back. They are all yours!

Rose Marie said...

You will have a gorgeous quilt with all these blocks!