Rosa's World

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Special Heart #2

Hi there!

Okay, everyone has since received my 2nd "Special" heart....

This one I found in an OLD magazine.... and I thought,
"OH MY GOD! That would love LOVELY and so different!!!", right?

Well, what I usually do is make the 1st one for me -
mine is my prototype... *grin*

Anyhow, when I took mine in, to work,
to show my co-workers, they all agreed that
the "darker" little piece should be omitted.




So, everyone else got their block,
without that little extra (dark) red fabric.

And I labeled this one....

"Love Grows".

My 3rd heart set is all done but since it's a bit
"thickish" and will probably cost me extra to mail, anyhow,
I figured it best to wait, before I mail it out.

*s*

Rosa

2 comments:

Elly D said...

I like it dark bitty an' all. very pretty and unusual. think my butt is glued to this seat today... but I'm going to have to prize it off as I'm needing to p....

Anonymous said...

Great applique Rosa, you do beautiful work. Love this heart! Elaine in SLO, Ca