Rosa's World

Friday, November 19, 2010

Gobble, Gobble!!!

Hi there!

My friend, Elaine, is having her

"2nd Annual Thanksgiving
(Quilting) Give-A-Way
"

(or you can click on the turkey to get to her page)



I've been the lucky winner on one of her Give-A-Ways before and TRUST ME, you really don't want to miss this blog contest!

HURRY ON OVER to her site!

All's you gotta do is post a comment - Elaine LOVES comments and then, tell everyone on YOUR blog about HER contest. Yah, I know, it cuts back on your chances of winning by telling everyone else but, like they say.....

If you don't try, you'll never win, eh?

*VBG*

Have a great weekend!

Rosa


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rosa for your post!

We're spreading all our blessings this Holiday season...

Hugs

Elaine, your Faithful Quilter

Frummie said...

I started a post and it got lost in space.

Love the poem. BTW, only 87 days more, if I counted right...LOL

Hugs,

Frummie