Rosa's World

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Moving Right Along

 Hi There!

I truly enjoy my own little quilt lists, on the right hand side of my blog.

This bed-size quilt pattern came from one of Bonnie Hunter's books.

On one of her recent quilt classes, she(?) and her students were playing with the block layouts and they made this blue heart.  Well, I fell in love with it but decided to make it in red, with a touch of black.

I finally came up with a name for this one....
"Square Heart".

Gilbert and I have been practicing making quilt labels, with our printer.

We think we finally figured it out.


And here's a close-up, of Gilbert's label.


And here's the final product.


It measures 20" X 26" and will be on our table for the month of February.

Gilbert did some custom quilting on this cutie.

Rosa

2 comments:

Terry said...

This is so pretty:) It will be great for your Table in February. And the quilting is great too ;)
Hugs

Susan said...

Labels look great.......

Love the Square Hearts quilt.....