Rosa's World

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Today's Progress

Hi there!

FINALLY put a label on my Mini Twister!

Mine finished at 10-1/2 inch square and it will be used as part of my trunk show, in March, when I'll be teaching my Twister class. Stay tuned.

The other picture is our Chocolate Bon-Bon wall hanging, for February. Gilbert's getting ready to quilt it! YEAH!!!

March's wallhanging? I'm dreaming gorgeous plaids, oomphy greens, 3 or 4 leafed clovers and celtic knots.

Once again, stay tuned.

Right now, I gotta straighten out my She Cave - AKA my Sewing Studio!

Rosa

1 comment:

Elly D said...

WOW! You've been very busy!!! Love your Easy Street and your Mini Twister and your new heart banner... yummy!! Oh and the extra blocks you did from the ES leftovers... and congratulations on your long time ufo progress! Like I said, you've been very busy!!! hugs Ellyx