Rosa's World

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yep.... they got it right!

Got an email, today from my friend, Barb Honey.... A bunch of Maxine cartoons and the story behind her creator. Anyhow, at the end of the email, there were these 3 sentences:

Be kinder than necessary; for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'
'The truest greatness lies in being kind, the truest wisdom in a happy mind.'
The secret to happiness is a Good Sense of Humor and a Bad Memory.

It's the last one that really struck me.... it described me to a "T" !!!

*VBG*

Thought I'd share.... I must have found "happiness" without actually LOOKING for it!!!.... LOL

Rosa

2 comments:

Elly D said...

AAHH! Great advice Rosa!! Love your profile picture. Have you done your hair again? I re - red my hair before going off on holiday... Just back with a cold in tow and red hair faded.
No problem with heat and sun today >G<
Hugs Elly

ranette said...

Wonderful advice...we should all live by those words (except having a bad memory) I'd change that part to having a bad memory about things that don't matter! I also like the profile pic.