Rosa's World

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

DJ - Special Siggies

Hi There!

Well, I've been having a blast, this year, with the "Birthday Siggie Swap".

And, I can blame this ALL on Steffini! LOL

Here's how the "monster" started.........

Steffini strong-armed me/convinced me to join the Birthday Siggie Swap.

Soooo, I joined up.

Since Steffini LOVES teddy bears, I decided to design her a "Bikini Bear".

Then, since my wheels wouldn't stop there, I designed 3 more "Bikini Bears".
Don't have any pictures to share with you, but I will take some and share, when I get a chance.

Anyhow, there were a total of 4 in the "Bikini Bear" series.
Since I thought they were rather comical, I mailed some out to others.

Steffini found out and was pouting and stamping her feet.
"I thought I was special", she wrote to me.

Sooooo, back to the drawing board and I made a "special" one up,
just for her.

*grin*

She and her hubby do the "bike" thingy.


Then, I thought of my wonderful friend, Jo.
She, too, had received the "Bikini Bear" series.

And I thought I'd surprise her, with her OWN "special" siggie. *grin*



Did it stop there?!?? Oh nooooooo.. Of COURSE not!!!

LOL

Diane and I were chatting one evening, via emails
and she told me what she did, to help pay the bills.
*s*



Then, she told me about her daughter, Karen.

Well, I felt that Karen needed a "special" one, too!



Once again... did it stop there?!?? Noooooo....

LOL

I wrote to Frummie and asked her a few simple questions.

She told me that she LOVES to read books, before she goes to bed.



Now, Frummie INSISTS on calling hers the "THONG Bikini Bear".... LOL

Anyhow, thought I'd share with you....

Next year, I REFUSE(D) to sign up, again....
But DARN brain!!!
The so-called wheels won't stop turning and I have,
what I think, is an EXCELLENT idea for next year's Birthday Siggie Swap!!!

*groan*

Will keep you all posted.

Rosa

P.S. In case you haven't noticed, I am NOT an artist!!!
Just having fun doodling... LOL

No comments: