Rosa's World

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sparkling Jane - And yet another TWO!!!

Hi there!

Managed to do 2 more Dear Jane (DJ) blocks....

C-3 (Rayelle's Fence)...

I believe this fabric came from Elly.
*grin*



And this one came from Elly, also.

D-13 - Field of Dreams
or otherwise known as
the "Siggie" Block.

Align Center


Ah-HAH!!!!

Did you figure out that I had inversed the
printed fabric with the background!?!?!?

Kewl, eh?

Well, it IS my quilt and this time,
if I feel like it, I'll be doing things
a bit different. *s*

And, to be honest, I'm thinking
of intermixing my DJ blocks
with "Midget" blocks!

And when I run out of
Christmassy "sparkly" fabrics...
Well, that's when I'll know that it's
time to start assembling this quilt!

How's that, eh?

*VBG*

Rosa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these blocks Rosa! This is going to be a "Spectacular" quilt! Hugs, Elaine in SLO,Ca