Rosa's World

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

14 is Better Than 12!!!

Hi There!

Well, I finally finished adding the staggered blocks to my lap quilt, consulted my friend Elaine who advised me to add a darker border and call it quits, after that.

I've never done mitered corners and plan on doing some You Tube research, to find out the best and easiest way to do mitered corners.

Wish me luck!



In the meantime, I've started up a "Snow People Block Swap". We were only supposed to be 12 and then, a 2nd group of 12 would sign up.

Well, unfortunately, only 2 people signed up with the 2nd group. Soooo, we invited them to join up with us.

Fourteen is MUCH better than twelve, right?!??

*VBG*

And without any further ado, let me introduce to you

Mr. Snowman.....
times 14 !!!!



I'm so excited about this snow people swap! And YES! I'll be posting pictures on their progress!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Rosa

3 comments:

Mary said...

Can't wait to see your snowpeople blocks. I wanted to, but have so much going on and will be gone for 2 weeks in November. Have fun. Like your wall quilt too. Love the colors.

Pat from Florida said...

Oh, that is looking good so far! Fun!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the quilt Rosa.... Beautiful!!

Those snowmen of yours are interesting, can't wait
to see the whole block!

Hugs

Elaine