Rosa's World

Friday, October 21, 2011

Mr. SnowMan - Some Assembly Required

Hi There!

I've been busy this week - prepping my Mr. SnowMen blocks for the swap that I started.

YES, 14 appliqued blocks are time consuming but oh so relaxing.

Here's some of Mr. SnowMan's appliqués....



Are you still perplexed and saying to yourself, "Huh?!?!?"



Well, as I start "assembling" them, I'll be sharing pictures.

Have no fear - I think he will look ADORABLE, once finished.

Different, but adorable!

*grin*



Tomorrow, Gilbert and I have a few errands. I need to pick up some more "background" fabric, for my Mr. SnowMan's. That should be fun!

Hope you all have a wickedly wild and wonderful weekend!

Rosa

4 comments:

Pat from Florida said...

Sounds very masculine (Mr. Snowman) and fun! Can't wait.

Terry said...

Yes, I'm still perplexed and saying "huh???" Looks like you are doing a snowman scene...I can not wait to see these:) Thannks for sharing... Hugs

Cyn said...

Oh you tease! lol. Can't wait to see pics of your snowmen.

Barb said...

I can't wait to see the finished product!