Rosa's World

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Misc. - Women Perspire... Men Sweat!

Hi there!

We had Monday off - it was "New Brunswick Day", here.
But I went on a trip to Calais, Maine, USA... SHOPPING!!!

Picked up a few pieces of 30's fabrics and some batik.
Have a project, in mind for both those fabrics...
Now, if I can just find the time to DO them!

But, I now have 3 lists, on my blog, on my "projects".
That should help me with UFO's (Un-Finished Objects). *grin*

Anyhow, during the past year, I have been unable to accompany Gilbert,
with our glass of wine ritual, at supper. My face gets all red and I sweat!
Oooops, I meant to write that I "perspire"!

Men sweat but women perspire... or so they say!

A Janiac friend of mine sent me a few Maxine cartoons,
and I thought this would be a good one, to share with you!

*grin*



I also took today - Tuesday - off. I wanted to have a 4 day break.
Anyhow, it's now 6h15 pm, Tuesday evening, and it feels like I never stopped
all day, yet I'm having difficulty remembering what EXACTLY I did today! LOL

Yes, I know I did some dishes, baked a batch of cookies and sewed a bit -

WHERE did the time go?!??!?

Soooo... just a little note to wish you all a great week
and thanks for reading my silly blog! *grin*

Rosa

No comments: