Rosa's World

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Misc. - Lousy Weather!

Well, that's it! I'm officially proclaiming this summer
- 2008 -
as the WORST summer EVER!!!

And it's not only in MY city, but all across Canada, too!

The worst part about it, I've always said that our summers are
from July till August. YIKES! There's only 1 more week left!

Either there's fog, too windy, too muggy, mist, rain -
you name it....
but no, nice warm day.

:-(

Gilbert and I haven't even had a CHANCE to fire up our barbecue!



LOL... no, these are NOT our barbecues but pictures that I grabbed from the net.

Pretty funny, eh?



Okay, one (rare) day, we got sunshine. I took a couple pics.

The next day, we had fog. I tried to take the pics at the same place, same time.


Now, my city is well known to have lots of fog.... and sometimes even thicker than this!

And I've been patient, but this is getting to be TOO MUCH!!!

Will someone do something about this?!??! *grin*

Gilbert and I have our 2 week vacation in September - let's hope there's some sunshine and nice weather!!!



Winter's coming and, quite frankly, I really don't want to think about it....

WHERE'S MY SUMMER?!?!?!

Rosa

P.S. Tomorrow they're calling for rain, again! My toes are starting to get moldy!


No comments: