Rosa's World

Monday, January 26, 2009

Dear Hannah Blocks

Hi there!

Well, a good (internet) friend encouraged me to join
the Dear Hannah BOW (Block Of the Week).

Anyhow, I told her that "IF" I joined up,
I would be doing ONLY the appliqué'd flowers.

THEN.... those wheels in my head starting turning, again!

I figured that I might as well do TWO of each
and at the end of the year, I'd have TWO "Dear Hannah" quilts!!!

PLUS.... since I've been slowly collecting 30's fabrics,
I figured that I'd do them in 30's!

*grin*

This one is A-3 = Dragon Tail



And this one is A-5 - California Star



So far, I've managed to make two, of each....

This week's DH BOW, I will be making:

A-11 = Ali's Sweet Wiliam.

I'll keep you posted on that one.

Rosa


5 comments:

Elly D said...

They are just gorgeous Rosa!!! I love them :))

Cyn said...

WOWZER, Ro, your applique is wonderful. How do you get so much done??? You are an inspiration to the rest of us! You go, girlfriend! *bg*
hugs,
cyn:)

Mary Ann said...

Great work, Rosa!! I didn't know until now that you've also been doing Dear Hannah??!!! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Great job Rosa...your applique is fabulous! I love them! Elaine in SLO,Ca

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous applique, Rosa. I just can't seem to get the hong of applique:( Wish I could,cause I think it is beautiful! How do you get so much done and work at your job?
Hugs,Terry