Rosa's World

Monday, May 24, 2010

Hi There!

Gilbert and I have been playing with "Bertha". Gilbert's now working on my FFF (Fabulous Fall Frolic) quilt.... remember those swapped, gorgeous Dear Jane fall colored blocks that I did?

I'll soon have pictures to share with you, on this quilt.

In the meantime, and since I return back to work tomorrow, I've been busily sewing up and preparing pieces for Gilbert to work on.

Here's a "Stash Buster" kit, from Moda, that my Secret Pal at the time, Jo, had sent to me. I thought it would be really appropriate to have it hung up in Gilbert's longarm studio.



Notice the clips on the wall? Gilbert prepared an "Exposition" wall, for our clients to look at.

*grin*




And this is a closeup of that mini quilt. Yes, it needs to be re-ironed AND quilted. More pics will follow.

Rosa


3 comments:

Terry said...

Exposition Wall, very good idea:)
The little quilt is just tooooo fun :) Love it!
Hugs,
Terry

Pat from Florida said...

Oh, I want clips on the wall like that! Very handy!

Jacqui's Quilts said...

Hope you're enjoying Bertha!!