Rosa's World

Monday, May 2, 2011

Looking for #313-41

Hi There!

Here's our outdoor sign, for the month of May:




Remember that "Spider Web" quilt,
that I was working on?
Well, I'm missing about 1/2 a yard of the blue,
to finish it off.

Looking for....

313 - Crackle-texture - Main

By Northcott Studio

(it's actually #313-41)





If any of you have this fabric and could spare 1/2 a yard, perhaps we could barter?

Barter - see Wikipedia definition.

*trying to flash my most winning smile*

Thanking you, in advance...

Rosa


6 comments:

marieJ' said...

...Rosa good luck...keep us posted...would love to get some of it as well...

Barb said...

Love your sign...sure wish I had it for you...sorry...

Cyn said...

Hi Rosa,
I hope it's ok... I copied/printed the fabric pic from your post and am taking it to my friendship group this afternoon to see if any of them have it.
Your Spider quilt is so wonderful, I sure hope you can find more blue.
Hugs,
Cyn; -)

Elly D said...

Alas, I don't have this fabric either Rosa :( I wish you good luck in finding a bit.

hedia: a description of my head at the moment as I'm dog tired out from a busy day ;))

Susan In Texas said...

I don't have any. Sorry! I sure wish my thumbnails would show up in your blog list. I don't know what the problem is, but apparently I'm not alone. I wish that were more comfort!

Happy stitching,
Susan in Texas

Cyn said...

FOUND IT! A shop in Missouri had it and it's now in the mail. *g*
/;-)