Rosa's World

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I won! I won! I WON!!!!!!

GUESS WHAT!?!??!?

Did d'ja guess!?!?!?

I won a surprise giftie at Faithful Quilter: Elaine's Journey!!!!!

Remember when I had my blogtest (that's a blog and a contest), a while back? And I had mentioned that we all know how much fun it is to get something "FREE".... to see our name in BRIGHT LIGHTS and to just "WIN" something!!!!

Doesn't really matter WHAT it is, s'long as it's FREE, eh?

*VBG*

Well, Elaine had a contest and I submitted my name and HEY!!!!

I won somethin',
I'm gettin' somethin' FREE
and my name's in BRIGHT LIGHTS -
what more can a gal ask for, eh?!??!?

Now, Elaine's havin' yet ANOTHER contest!!!!

This time, it's to celebrate her BIRTHDAY!

She's calling it a
"Civil War Birthday Give-A-Way"

Hmmmm.......

Now, I wonder WHAT she will be giving away, THIS time!

LOL

Click on over - let your fingers do the moving,
and go and sign up for her newest contest....

Like NOW!!!!!

And Good Luck, everyone!!!!

Rosa



1 comment:

quiltmom anna said...

It couldn't happen to a nicer person, Rosa, congratulations!

Wishing you many more times with your name in Lights.
Warmest regards,
Anna