Rosa's World

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Madeline - FINISHED!!!!

Hi There!

Well, as some of you might remember,
I'm on V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N
this week!!!

As I've been doing for the past
few years, I'm keeping a
"Vacation Journal",
to remind me of what I did,
and to share with friends
and family, as well.
(NOTE: I try to update my
Vacation Journal every day.)

Yesterday, we went uptown -
that's our city center -
had a nice meal and
picked up some coin
and stamp stuff,
for our hobbies.


Here's Gilbert,
posing beside our old
Saint John City Market.

No, we didn't go there yesterday,
but since we were right beside there,
I asked Gilbert to "pose",
while I took a picture.
*grin*

And FINALLY!!!!

My "Madeline" Schnibbles
is FINALLY hung up
in my Sewing Studio!!!




(finished size - 28 inches square)

And OH YES,
I made a Label for the back, too!


Actually, I wrote on it's
hanging sleeve -
figured it'd be the same thing, eh?

Have a great Sunday!

Rosa

No comments: