Rosa's World

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Susan's Texas Quilting Adventures - Blog Contest!!!

Hi There!

Susan's Texas Quilting Adventures
is having her 3rd year of blogging Give-A-Way!!!



The deadline's the 21st of March, 2011.

It's real easy to try and win.

Post a comment - gives you one chance of winning.

She gives you other chances to win, as well,
but the MINIMUM is posting a comment
and OF COURSE your email addy has to be there.

If you're on "no reply"... well....

DUH!!!!!!!!!!

No one can reach you to tell you that you won, silly!

LOL

Whenever I enter a blog contest, I usually add my email addy under my name - in the blog comment. Just to be SURE they know how to contact me, IF I were lucky enough to win!

*grin*

My advice of the day?

Run, don't walk....
and post a comment on
Susan's blog give-a-way!!!

Rosa

No comments: