Rosa's World

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Baby Snowball Quilt (For Sale)

Hi There!

Gilbert and "Bertha", our longarm machine, have been extremely busy lately - THANK GOD!!! - but I managed to get them to quilt one of my baby quilts...

I've posted some pictures of the progress on this quilt and today, I'm pleased to tell you that it's now finished and the binding's finished AND this one's for sale
and listed on KiJiJi.
(please contact me if you're interested)



The background on the back is dark pink with cute cats, dogs and mice.



And here's a close up of quilted pattern, called "Daisy", done with a nice pink thread.



Hope you're having a Super Saturday!

Here, the sun "supposed" to be with us for today and tomorrow!

YEAH!

Rosa



1 comment:

rooee said...

gorgeous quilt! love the stripey snowballs!