Rosa's World

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Frienship Heart, T-Shirt Progress and a Chick Night!!!

Hi There!

A couple weeks or so, I received a surprise gifty from my friend Brigitte!

She included one of her incredible cards and .....



This beautiful hand appliquéd heart and YES, she went and embroidered in between the pieces!

Thanks Brigitte!!!!



As for the T-Shirt Quilt, I now have one and a half rows completed.



And GUESS WHAT!?!??!

Tomorrow I'm going to go see the new, and much talked about and blogged about and emailed about, movie "The Help"!!!

I called up one of my sisters and one of my cousins and we were all (mentally) squealing like a bunch of teenage girls in front of the Beatles, or Elvis Presley - which image floats your moat...

LOL



(Click on that yellow picture for more info.)

Can't wait to see this movie!!!

Rosa
Link



2 comments:

Cyn said...

Hi Rosa,
I think you will love The Help. It is a good movie!
Your giftie from Brigitte is beautiful, as is all her handwork -- she is so talented.
Your T-Shirt quilt is really taking shape... lookin' good!
Hugs,
Cyn; -)

quiltmom anna said...

Lovely gift from Brigitte- There is nothing like soul sisters that bring you a gift to brighten your day.
I am looking forward to going to see the movie next week with my BFF.
I absolutely loved the book- it was such a great read- so well written. I was sorry when I got to the end of it.
Hope you have lots of fun at the movies.
Regards,
Anna