Rosa's World

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Leftover Christmas Lasagna Quilt

Hi there!

I finally finished the Christmas Log Cabin quilt top.

Gilbert managed to squeeze it in between 2 clients
and got it "quilted".

(picture below - not quilted yet)



Here it is, all quilted.

This is the quilt that a customer requested.
Hope she likes it.
*grin*



And since I had some extra strips of fabric left over, I decided to make one of those, recently popular in my city, "lasagna" quilts.



I'm calling it "Leftover Christmas Lasagna".

*grin*

I'll be taking better pictures of both these projects, once they're completely "completed".

So....
In case you're wondering....

I finished binding the
"Chicky Baby Quilt".
I have the Log Cabin quilt to bind.
I have our Spider Web quilt to bind - remember that one?
I have some "Mug Rugs" to bind.

A new client came over this evening, with approx. 20 t-shirts. I've agreed to make a "Memory" quilt, for her daughter.

And I'm seriously thinking of pulling out one of my UFO's and get a start on that, too!...

Need more time.
Anyone got any to spare?
*grin*

Have you're having a Tremendous Thursday!

Rosa

No comments: