Rosa's World

Monday, August 29, 2011

If The Cookie Fits....

Hi There!

Today, Gilbert and I had a few errands to run .... You can read all about it HERE, but the reason I'm posting this evening is to share with you.

Once again, I'm a great believer in fate or Karma or "what was meant to be was meant to be".

At dinner time, Gilbert and I decided to go eat at our new Chinese Buffet restaurant.

Anyhow, a good friend of mine has nicknamed herself "The Princess" and, as I think of my close friends very often - you know who you are - when I saw this drink on our paper place mat, I KNEW I had to grab a picture!



No, I didn't get the drink but when I do return there, I certainly will.... and I will salute "The Princess"!

*VBG*



And OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

Guess what my fortune cookie read?!?!?!?!



DUH!?!?

I'm on V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N !!!!

I certainly PLAN on relaxing and enjoying myself!!!!

LOL

Rosa


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salute!

LOL

Hugs

"The" Princess

tich said...

How could you resist?

Jean Foglein said...

hi - what new Chinesee Buffet - and was it good ???

Cyn said...

You're a riot, Rosa! What a fun post.

Rosa Robichaud said...

Jean Foglein - your settings are on "No Reply", therefore I couldn't reply to you personally.

The Chinese restaurant is called "Maple Foods Queen Buffet" and is right beside the Value Village.

And YES, it was delicious!!!!

LOTS of choices, too!

Rosa