Rosa's World

Sunday, August 14, 2011

T-Shirt Progress

Hi There!

Early this morning, I got to work on the T-Shirt Quilt.

I FINALLY added all the light-weight iron-on interfacing.

THAT took a while and to be honest, it was kinda boring but I plowed through it and finished ALL of the blocks.

Keep in mind that these will NOT be the final placements for these blocks.



Some of the blocks were too small, so I have to build them up to 12 inches.



This fabric looks like blue but trust me.... it's a nice royal purple.

And purple is my client's daughter's favorite color!

*grin*



All of the smaller blocks are all "built up" to 12 inches.



And then, by magic, it was 7 p.m. and I closed up the studio, for the evening.

This is to be a Christmas quilt but I'd sure like to have it finished and out of the house, ASAP.

And I'm positive my client would like to see it finished ASAP, as well.

*s*

Hope you have a great week!

Me, I'm counting how many days are left till I'm on vacation.
(see Countdown Banner at the top of my blog)

Rosa



No comments: