Rosa's World

Monday, February 7, 2011

Seven Caboches = Seven Days

Hi There!

We're supposed to get yet ANOTHER storm.

5 to 10 centimeters,
which translated, in what I call "normal language", is only 2 to 4 inches.

What tha HEY!!!

THAT'S A STORM?!?!?

Anyhow, this will be storm #11, according to the weather experts.




Honestly... do I REALLY need to lift up my mitten?!??

LOL

Gilbert and I managed to make a few of these, before Christmas and mail them off.

The mail FINALLY delivered it to the last person, today.



Gilbert quilted a pantogram, called "Stars 'n Loops".



Soooo, we're now down to SEVEN days, before I leave for Florida!!!

These are what Gilbert makes.

He has nicknamed them "Caboches".



And YES, they're as delicious as they look!

And YES, there are SEVEN "caboches"!

*VBG*

Hope you're having a
Mellowy Monday!

Rosa

No comments: