Rosa's World

Friday, February 4, 2011

Whether it's the weather....

Hi There!

Ever since I've gotten my iTouch,
I've uploaded my friend's
weather reports.

I've taken the Fahrenheit and the Celsius.

This was taken last night.

My friend in Scotland
has rain, in her very near future,
unfortunately.


And my OTHER friend,
in California,
is getting
beautiful, beautiful
sunshine.

Not a cloud in sight!



Now, I ask you....

Will our scientists ever be able to harness our planet's warmth and cold, humidity and drought... intermix it and re-distribute it, evenly?!?!?

Wouldn't THAT be a perfect world?!??!

*grin*

This is our home office clock.

I patiently waited till 10 p.m. rolled by, last week, in anticipation of my "10 days before I head off, on my trip"



Have a Frivolous Friday!!!!

Rosa

5 comments:

Susan In Texas said...

I hope it's warm for you in Florida. My Mom called me from Fort Lauderdale a few days ago, they're going on a cruise. Fortunately they got out before this horrible weather closed all the airports. I'm so ready for summer.

Susan in icy Texas

Elly D said...

Your forgot the wind, LOL... or should I say gales of up to 90mph! LOL Wild out there again this evening and yes we have rain lashing down too :)) Looking forward to seeing what you come up with in your American Jane project.. :))
hugs Ellyx


eprorest - electronic forest..??

Cyn said...

Hopefully a warm sun awaits you in Florida!
Love the American Jane squares on your design wall... can't wait to see what you two will do next with them.
Hugs,
Cyn; -)
who's grateful to live in So Calif where it's been only a bit chilly off n on... nuthin' like what you, Elly & Tich have had to contend with!

Anonymous said...

Interesting concept Rosa...to "equally share" weather.

Our weather does get boring, it's always the same! I DO enjoy rainy day when we have those...but they seam to be few and far between.

WOW...you are entering the single digit numbers to your countdown to Florida!

WOO HOO~

Hugs,

Elaine

Anonymous said...

Love the clock picture for your daily countdown photo!

You are so clever!

Hugs,

Elaine