Rosa's World

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What Is It?

Hi There!

Well, I'm pretty tired, this evening...

We got a client's quilt
that needed to have some ripping done.

Gilbert and I worked on it, all evening.

But I think a good night's sleep
will surely help.

*s*

What is this?

Well, these are some of the threads
that Gilbert swept,
after we were finished.



Here's the baby quilt.
I just have to find the
time to do the binding.



Gilbert took a couple close-up shots.

Here's the top of the quilt.



And this is the backing.

The "yellow" is a lot brighter
than it appears in the photo.



Well, it's really difficult
to believe that there's only
FIVE days left!



Have yourself a
Wacky Wednesday!

Rosa

3 comments:

Susan In Texas said...

I love the little teddy bear quilting motif; I've never seen that one before. I've had lots of trouble photographing yellow too; it washes out. I think it's just a hard color to capture.

Happy quilting,
Susan in Texas

Anonymous said...

LOVE the quilt Rosa!

Gilbert's quilting is adorable...very nice!

Hugs,

Elaine

Barb said...

The quilting on that quilt is soooo wonderful...love the quilt.