Rosa's World

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What Is It?

Hi There!

Well, I'm pretty tired, this evening...

We got a client's quilt
that needed to have some ripping done.

Gilbert and I worked on it, all evening.

But I think a good night's sleep
will surely help.

*s*

What is this?

Well, these are some of the threads
that Gilbert swept,
after we were finished.



Here's the baby quilt.
I just have to find the
time to do the binding.



Gilbert took a couple close-up shots.

Here's the top of the quilt.



And this is the backing.

The "yellow" is a lot brighter
than it appears in the photo.



Well, it's really difficult
to believe that there's only
FIVE days left!



Have yourself a
Wacky Wednesday!

Rosa

3 comments:

Susan In Texas said...

I love the little teddy bear quilting motif; I've never seen that one before. I've had lots of trouble photographing yellow too; it washes out. I think it's just a hard color to capture.

Happy quilting,
Susan in Texas

Faithful Quilter:Elaine's Journey said...

LOVE the quilt Rosa!

Gilbert's quilting is adorable...very nice!

Hugs,

Elaine

Barb said...

The quilting on that quilt is soooo wonderful...love the quilt.