Rosa's World

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Is there a name for this illness?!?!

Hi there!

Everytime I try and win something on a blog, and follow their instructions, I say to myself, "This is IT!!! no more submitting posts or entries to try and win!!!"

And then, I fall into the trap again - I see yet ANOTHER blog contest, that I can't resist!!! *VBG*

Well, I'd love to be able to complain and say that I NEVER win, I can't even do that! LOL

I won 4 yards of GORGEOUS fabric, from my friend Frummie's blog contest! (Thanks Frummie!!!)

:-)

Anyhow, I just read one of my friend's blogs and SHE advertised this INCREDIBLE give-a-way, on HER blog:

http://pumpkinpatchprimitivequiltshoppe.blogspot.com/2009/10/its-happy-halloween-giveaway.html

I just couldn't resist - once more.... *groan*

I'm starting to think that I'm addicted to the blog contests!!!! Anyone have a name for this addiction? *grin*

Blog-oh-mania?
Contest-ah-hall-ic?

Anyhow, PLEASE go visit that web site... if I don't win this, then perhaps one of my blog followers will... and that's almost as good as ME winning it! *VBG*

Have a great day!

Rosa
*Approx. 17 hours till Elaine's ship sails in!!!!*

1 comment:

Brenda said...

HAHAHA! I hope you win, that was the funniest post I have read for my giveaway!Thanks for joining he fun! B=)