Rosa's World

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tick Tock... Tick Tock... Tick Tock...

Hi There!

Okay, as some of you might remember,
my friend Elaine and her hubby
are arriving in my fair city,
via cruise ship ......

TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!

I've been keeping a close eye
on our clock....
(NOTE: this is the p.m., BTW)



Took the afternoon off, today
to tidy up the kitchen a bit.



See on the window ledge?

One lonely tomato is left -
I might share it with my friends,
tomorrow...

LOL

LOOK MAH - I CAN SEE THE BOTTOM OF THE SINK!!!!

LOL

I think even the Fly Lady would be proud of me!
*VBG*



I've got beverage for my 2 friends.

The wine bottle has a special label on it.

Nope, you can't see till THEY'VE seen it!

*grin*



And my friend's hubby loves to try out
different beers.

I bought some of our local "stuff",
and offer him a bottle!

And THIS is the "pièce de résistance"!!!!!

I picked up these little fellas,
late this afternoon....



SIX lovely red lobsters!!!



And even my neighbour's tree is playing nice
and taking her good old time.
She wanted to show off her colours
to my 2 friends!



Gosh... Still looking at my clock...

Time sure has a way of dragging
it's feet, when it wants to, eh?



Hopefully, I'll have plenty of pictures
to share with all of you tomorrow...

I'm so excited !!! I just hope that I can sleep tonight!!!

Rosa

No comments: