Rosa's World

Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas gifty - for my Mom

(NOTE - BLOG UPDATED 25 DECEMBER 2008:
When I wrote this blog, this was a gifty for my Mom....
I wrote it, at the time, pretending it was for me....
Mom has since opened up her gifty and LOVES it! *grin*)


Hi there!

Boys! Once I start blogging, I can't stop!

LOL

Actually, I have LOADS of pictures to share with you,
but this will be the last blog of the evening.

Gotta hit the hay.

Anyhow, about 2 weeks ago, Gilbert and I spotted these mouse pads
at our local Dollar Store.

They have a little slit on the side,
where you're supposed to slide in your favorite picture, right?

Well, I figured, "Hey! Why not sew up my favorite quilt block, instead?!?"

Anyhow, decided to try my hand at
paper piecing a rose.



When I get tired of the rose, I can always sew up another one, eh?

Or even add my favorite pic!

That's it! I'm off to bed!

Rosa has left the building...

LOL

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oooh! Love this! Which dollar store has the mousepads?